A luxury bespoke 5 bedroom villa(incl a completely separate ensuite), one of 12 luxury villas with pools perched on a hillside above a stream with panoramic views over the golf course and surrounding natural landscape. European award winner - Best Residential Development. Alcedo Villas on Ombria Resort, "carved by nature" takes care of your lifestyle, the environment and local community. Less than 10 mins to the bustling town of Loule and 25 mins to the beaches and Airport. A host of onsite facilities.
Each villa has its own unique design to maximise views, sun exposure and privacy. You can also choose bespoke elements for your dream home. The show villa is near completion and the projects for all 11 of the other villas are already approved. Completion of each villa will take 14 months to complete.
The Alcedo Villas range from 3 to 6 bedrooms, all with pools and serene views. Off plan prices range from 2,750,000 to 4,000,000. There are also 1 and 2 bedroom furnished apartments available in the Viceroy Residences(ref 1063) ranging from 649,200 to 1,036,100 (And coming soon Oriole Village)
The Ombria Resort and Golf Course is sprawled across 153 hectares(378 acres) of pristine hills in the heart of the Algarve. The vision was to create an authentic Barrocal village where residents and vacation clients can enjoy the splendid weather and natural surroundings on a luxury resort designed, built and operated with the greatest respect for the environment and to boost the local economy.
Owners have the use of the certain resort facilities and discount privileges where costs apply. Owners wanting to rent out their property may choose to use the 5 Viceroy group(subject to standards) or their own rental agent as long as legal requirements are met eg Al licence.
An incredible opportunity to invest in a peace of Algarvian heaven, backed by the family owned Finnish investor - Pontos Group which own 40 properties with a key focus on developing sustainable cities.
Every detail of your villa can be tailored to your own distinctive style and needs, standard finishes incorporate local materials and touches that can inspire the designs of your own unique dream property.
- Vidraço Ataíja Azul stone flooring, bedrooms finished in solid wood, bathrooms in Portuguese marble.
- Tilt & turn sliding windows with thermal insulation. Reinforced timber front door with high-security magnetic lock.
- Smart climate control and solar technology with under-floor heating in all living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Bathrooms in various Portuguese marbles with custom washbasins, tops and furniture. Bronze finished taps, showers and flush plates with free-standing bathtub in master bathroom.
- Custom wardrobes and walk-in closets with integrated lighting.
- Home Automation System controlling lighting, alarms, underfloor heating and air conditioning.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry, high-end appliances and Estremoz marble countertops.
- All rooms, including kitchen, equipped with Tv, telephone and high-speed internet.
- Traditional wood burning fire place, custom-designed with handmade Portuguese tiles.
- Private garage, connections for hybrid vehicles with private lift and staircase.
- Landscaped gardens with automated lighting and irrigation, terraces in Vidraço Ataíja Azul stone.
- 10,20m x 4,00m in-ground swimming pool with heating and automatic roll cover, finished in white Portuguese marble with solid wood deck.
- Solar for hot water
- Geothermal for underfloor and pool heating
- Natural stone perimeter walls with automated gates and garage access.
- Cctv and security camera system.
- Fire detector and alarm connected to central security office.
- Cctv camera system for communal areas.
- Fully trained security staff operating 24/7 throughout the resort.
Ombria Resort Facilities
- Outdoor heated swimming pools
- 5 Restaurants
- Spa with heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Fitness centre
- 18 Hole Golf Course and Clubhouse
- Junior Club
- Conference centre
- Organic vegetable garden
- Cycling Lane
- Nature path
- Astronomic Observatory
- Beach Club
Fees and usage restrictions may apply
- Bustling city of Loule
- weekly market
- Equestrian Centre
- Private and public hospital
- Mar Shopping
- Benemole Waterfall
- International and public schools
Ombria Key Sustainability Systems
- Geothermal systems
- Solar panels
- Hvac systems
- NZEBs - bioclimatic architecture, build methods and locally sourced materials as far as possible
- Water Management Systems including collection of run off
- Led lighting and photoelectric sensors
- Geo Foundation Sustainability through golf - over 2000 new trees
- Other Sustainable Golf Course practices - below surface watering, grass specifies requiring least water, natural vegetation as much as possible.
More on the Location
Algarve has an exceptional mobility index with Faro International Airport, Portimão Private Airport, 3 airfields and 5 heliports. Due to a wider option of direct flights, travellers often choose Lisbon Airport and take a 2-hour drive to reach the Algarve. For yacht owners and fishing enthusiasts, there are 4 marinas and 3 ports. For health care, Algarve has 3 public hospitals, many private facilities, and a Centro de Saude in each town. Besides public schools in every city, there are also 6 International schools. And with over 300 days of sunshine and 250 km of coastline varying from smooth golden beaches to dramatic red cliffs leaning over the stunning blue ocean there are also plenty of historic attractions, a beautiful countryside, more than 40 golf courses, numerous sports activities/facilities and much more.
Abloom Boutique Real Estate is rated by its clients as the best in local market knowledge. Their portfolio of exclusive properties in the Golden Triangle and the Central Algarve country side as well as their ability to always connect the right buyer to the perfect product ensures they are the top choice of realtor for all their client´s future transactions. Their reputation of professionalism, integrity, local market knowledge and that personal touch wins them sale after sale.
589 m² surface area (6340 sqFt)
2477 m² of land (26662 sqFt)
Price / sq metre: €/m² 6,281.83
Agency: Abloom Boutique Real Estate