Built more than 100 years ago, the Solar Hotel, classified as a 3-star Hotel Unit, is the result of an exhaustive recovery process. The former manor house belonging to bourgeois families of the land, opened its doors after a rehabilitation work built in detail (every nail, every tile, each ceiling were respected and duly perpetuated). The period details (pink room, bishop bedroom, balcony, tertulia hall, room four seasons) were kept with a new breath. The result was a charming, personalized hotel to which was added the intense taste of the landscape and Alentejo food. It should be noted that the Investor interested in the purchase of the property, can of course always give him the purpose he or she sees, namely turning it into a dwelling and family house, simply.
This magnificent Solar, is implanted in the center of a beautiful Alentejo Village occupying a space of about 2,100 m2, and has some generous spaces, according to the following description:
Main Building : (Covered area of about 600 m2 in 3 levels - Useful area 1,200 m2)
The living rooms, 4 stations as well as some classic suites and rooms have frescoed ceilings or walls.
• 13 rooms (all with full bathroom).
• 3 suites (all with full toilet)
• Restaurant with 32 seats including refrigerator showcase for desserts, wine fridge, refrigerator and small freezer
• Room 4 stations (used for P.A. buffet or additional 16 seats to the restaurant)
• Living room
• Common bathrooms (including disabled support)
• Restaurant support cup with refrigerator for products used in the P.A. Or in entrances.
Complementary building: (Covered area of about 180 m2 in 2 levels - Useful area 210 m2)
• Meeting or dining space with about 80 to 100 seats
• Additional reception or additional space with about 20 more seats
• Support kitchen
• Bathrooms including disabled bathroom.
Garden and Complementary Space
• Garden with a pergola, several trees and living areas
• Swimming pool with shady areas and some sun loungers.
• Interior (private) street where it is possible to park up to 14 cars (in front of the Hotel and in the
nearby there are conditions to park more vehicles).
• Old loft used for storage of garden tools and other equipment
• Aqs heating system consisting of two tanks of 1000 liters each working
the main tank is supported by a 3 Kw thermodynamic heat pump and
complemented with a solar thermal system with two panels of about 4 m2.
It also has electrical resistance for emergency use.
o Preheating tank supported by a 3-pressure heat pump
kw and complemented by an Aq circuit from a cylinder heated by the
• Central heating system from diesel boiler and complemented with 30 Kw heat recovery (living room fireplace).
• Air conditioning with heating and cold in all rooms and common areas.
• Kitchen consisting of two areas:
o Preparation area including industrial refrigerator and freezer
o Storage area consisting of electric oven, large 4-burner stove and gas oven, 2-section gas grill, two-section electric fryer, refrigerator
horizontal for made products, freezer for frozen bread, and a set of palamenta for food confection.
• Laundry composed of:
o 12 Kg industrial washing machine
o 15 Kg industrial dryer
o Small washing machine of 9 kg
O 9Kg small dryer
the Calandra for sheets
the Steam Iron
There are photovoltaic solar panels to support the laundry that, with the batteries charged, allow the
use of small washing machines and dryers.
Restaurant with certification of regional cuisine by Turismo do Alentejo and Green Key award in
2015 and 2016 in addition to the municipal medal of merit.
There is a space reserved for possible expansion (rooms or apartments).
Potential of the region
• Megalithic and Megalithic Museum
• Bird watching
• Walking tours
It is about 1.15 hours from Lisbon and 3.15 hours from Porto. (N/ Refrª. 1.221).
Energy Category: B-
Price 1,249,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 624.50
Number of mandate: 1221