Roperty with 440 000 m2 (44 hectares), situated in Monte do Trigo, Municipality of Portel.
- 1 500 m from the village of Monte do Trigo.
- 28 Km from Évora (20 min).
- 40 Km from Beja (30 min).
- 166 Km from Lisbon (1H45).
- 1 500 m from the Ip2 with connection to Évora, Beja, Lisbon and Spain (by motorway after Évora).
The property consists of four (4) land registration numbers, two rural and two urban, which together constitute the so-called Monte do Salpicão.
A) - House with 580 m2 of covered area, consisting of:
- Six (6) bedrooms (1 master with 32 m2 and air conditioning and the remaining with 16 m2 and pre-installation of air conditioning).
- Five (5) bathrooms,
- One (1) 64 m2 living room (with 37 m2 mezzanine) and wood burning stove,
- One (1) room of 48 m2 with wood burning stove,
- Three (3) kitchens (24 m2, 16 m2 and 16 m2),
- Two (2) sheds (112 m2 and 36 m2),
- One (1) laundry room (12 m2),
- One (1) balcony (16 m2),
- One (1) car collection shed,
- One (1) large wood oven (former Community oven).
B) - Pavilion with:
- 400m2 of ground floor area
- Self supporting metal roof,
- Mezzanine with 60m2,
- Garage / workshop with 40m2 closed with extendable access gates,
- Three metal machine access gates and two service doors,
- electrical and compressed air installations,
- toilet and bath facilities to support workers,
C) - Covered and closed enclosure for animal shelter
D) - Other
- Three wells (two of them completely closed)
- An artesian hole with a circulation of 60m3 / hr
- Three streams
- A pond
- Twelve hectares of traditional olive groves
- Four hectares of new olive grove with irrigation
- Two acres of holly
- Sixteen hectares of sowing clay soil
- Five km of fences (internal and external) in new condition
Price € 890,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2.02
Agency: Asas & Astros