Detached villa with pool in São Jacinto (Aveiro), in a very quiet area a stone's throw away from the beach.
Integrated in the quiet village of São Jacinto, this fantastic villa is located on the access road to the beautiful white sand beach of São Jacinto, whose entrance is only 760m away. It is also leaning against the Football Field, the Municipal Swimming Pool and the São Jacinto Dunes Nature Reserve. Ria de Aveiro and the beautiful bay of São Jacinto are just 1km away, where you embark on a pleasant journey of just 15min (by ferry or boat) to Forte da Barra, just across Aveiro´s harbor, where you can Continue your bus (or own car) trip to the beaches of Barra and Costa Nova, or to the city of Aveiro just 10km away by highway (tax free).
The accessibility is excellent, with Estarreja just 35 minutes drive (29km) and Espinho and Aveiro at 50min (48km). It is also a 1-hour drive from Sá Carneiro Airport (75km).
With two floors (ground floor and first floor), has a gross building area of 249sqm deployed on a land of 580sqm.
On the ground floor, the house has a kitchen (associated with the laundry area, totaling 19sqm), a common room with fireplace (39sqm), 2 bedrooms (12sqm, one of which is suite), a service bathroom (complete), double garage (36sqm), pantry and Hall with lots of storage.
On the first floor, the house has another suite with 45sqm (being used as a leisure area), and an excellent storage area (75sqm).
The villa has a garden of approximately 380sqm that surrounds the entire house, lined with “Calçada Portuguesa” pavement, where there is a barbecue with stainless steel bench, storage space for gas canisters, and a fantastic 100% Carré Blue saltwater swimming pool of 3,5 x 6m.
• Pvc sliding elevator windows (Kommerling).
• Electric roller blinds (Bandalux).
• Led light throughout the house.
• 100% Carré Bleu pool with salt electrolysis (depth ranges from 1.4 to 1.8m).
• White Roman White Marble Floor
• Marble bathroom floors and furniture Creme Marfil
• Suspended toilets, thermostatic shower taps and Roca partitions.
• Toilet mirrors with defroster and heated towel rails.
• Roman White marble kitchen and laundry, equipped with MíELE appliances, and wooden furniture from French Oak Marine Plywood.
• 5m aluminum entry gate, electric sliding remote-control (Hörmann engine).
• Garage with two electric remote-control gates (Hörmann engine).
• Barbecue with worktop, stainless sink, aluminum shutters and light.
• Built-in wall safe (Bulldog).
• Installation of video intercom, automatic irrigation, Roca boiler and Central Vacuum connected directly to the sewer (supports liquid aspiration).
• Pre-installation of central heating, alarm, fire detector and video surveillance, and solar panels.
• Has License for Local Accommodation.
Price € 317,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,268.00
Number of mandate: 8770/2019
Agency: IAD PORTUGAL SA