Automatically translated from
Get the exact address
House T5 on the beach of Água de Madeiros, consisting of 2 floors.
Ground floor consisting of living room, kitchen, toilet, pantry and sunroom.
1st floor with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
2nd floor with 3 bedrooms
Licensed as local accommodation
Why sell or buy with Century 21
Because with Century 21, given its highly specialized staff structure, you don't have to worry about bureaucratic nightmares or uncertainties about the quick, honest and transparent sale or purchase of your home.
Because, free of charge, we provide:
- A personalized market study for your property
- An advanced marketing plan
- Procedural managers who accompany you throughout the bureaucratic process
- Housing Credit Specialist who will offer you the best financing solutions
- Marketing and Communication Department that uses the most advanced technological tools and has human resources as a professional photographer and specialists in social networks and design that safeguard the correct promotion of your property
- Administrative staff specialized in the real estate market that will support you throughout the process of selling or buying a house.
The success of our company is nothing more than the realization of our customers' dreams!
The municipality of Marinha Grande, according to the 2011 Census, has approximately 40,000 inhabitants, divided by 3 parishes, and its strong industrial belt makes Marinha Grande one of the most attractive municipalities to live in the Central Region. The labor market has a strong turnover and the main sectors of activity, such as the glass industry, molds, or tourism, mainly due to the beaches of São Pedro de Moel and Vieira de Leiria, much sought after by nationals and foreigners, have created a very dynamic synergy, to the point that in 2018 Marinha Grande was considered the second municipality that contributed the most to exports at the national level.
Did you know that the city of Marinha Grande played a key role in one of the greatest achievements in the history of Portugal? It was from the Pinhal de Leiria, which surrounds the entire municipality, which originates almost all the wood used in the construction of caravels, and other vessels, used during the Portuguese Discoveries.
Its proximity to the Portuguese capital, Lisbon, the A8 motorway has privileged access in the Marinha Grande, but also to the Northern Region, Porto, the second largest city in Portugal, is less than 2 hours away, contributes to the navy grande being one of the most desirable destinations to live and raise family.
National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Disputes
Photos See all the photos
Price 200,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,600.00
Number of mandate: 1746-01946
Agency: Century 21 Cardeira e Costa 2