Herdade dos Casteletes, with an area of 1,075 ha, is located in the Castelo Branco region in the middle of Beira Interior Sul. It is one of the largest properties of Beira Baixa, with a vocation especially ganadeira – breeding and fattening of animals (cattle, sheep, goats and pigs). Also with a hunting vocation, because it is strongly rooted in a hunting area par excellence.
The 1,075 hectares can be distributed as follows:
- 140 hectares destined to irrigated areas, equipped with pumping and irrigation systems, with their equipment, and 35 hectares are watered per center pivot and 105 hectares per total cover.
- about 53,2 hectares for land-and-see crops.
- over 110 hectares of cork and pine planted,
- about 27,34 hectares with other occupations (dams and river sands) ,
- and finally the remaining 744 hectares occupied by mixed azinho and cork mounted.
This estate also comprises a large house and facilities for agricultural support, especially arraial with capacity to accommodate seven families, with sanitary facilities with deposit for current waters. Two covered sheds, computerized tobacco drying center with gas tank. One attachment center warehouse and multiple pig-mesh warehouses distributed throughout the property. Global construction areas could amount to 4,000 m2.
Its morphology is flat and slightly wavy. It is parked and fenced.
As for the landscape potential and its framing, we should highlight the fact of confining on one side with the Ponsul River, a tributary of the Tagus, a huge dam using irrigation, sport fishing, boating and leisure.
Other capacities and valences in the fields of interest and economic potential, such as: housing 250 head of cattle in extensive parking, own dam, with complete installation of capture and pumping of the river.
• Possibility of expansion of irrigation area in 30 hectares
• Strong aptitude for olive groves, almond or other irrigated fruit crops
• Aptitude for the creation and finishing of black pig
• With potential for the breeding of wild cattle
• Excellent hunting conditions
The property is integrated into a company by quotas and can be transfixed within a truly immediate period. The reasons for the sale of the estate relate exclusively to the conversion of the activity.
Very close to the Fratel Dam and the Tagus River. About 10 minutes from the A23 motorway and 2 hours from Lisbon. (N/ Refrª. 155).
Price 6,990,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2,330.00
Number of mandate: 155