A beautifully presented, contemporary, three bedroom detached house, built to a very high specification in 2014. This property also benefits from a heated infinity swimming pool and large open plan kitchen/living area with views to the pool and ocean beyond. Ideally located with a South Westerly aspect, enjoying sun exposure all day at the perfect altitude above sea level in the "banana line". Situated on a very quiet road, but with all amenities within an easy 7 minute drive. The house has a double garage, driveway parking and a beautiful mature garden designed for easy maintenance.
1. Dual aspect open plan kitchen/living/dining areas (44 m2) with panoramic views over the ocean, with full height sliding windows.
Bespoke kitchen with fully integrated appliances and granite work surfaces. Large granite peninsular work station.
2. Two bedrooms.
Master bedroom (16 m2) has panoramic views over the ocean and ceiling fan. Second bedroom (9.7 m2)
Full height sliding windows, with bespoke fully integrated built-in wardrobes throughout.
3. Two bathrooms.
The master en-suite (5.6 m2) has two sinks, granite surfaces, large glass partitioned walk in shower and W.C.
Second bathroom (5.1 m2) has one sink, granite surfaces, bath with integrated shower with glass screen, bidet and W.C
4. All full height sliding windows benefit from having “Silent Gliss” curtain tracking and blackout curtains installed.
5. 50 cubic metre, tiled and heated, saline infinity swimming pool (8.3 x 4 m).
6. Built in Bbq with chimney, outside kitchen and large patio seating area with palm trees leading to swimming pool at front or steps leading to garden at back.
1. Fully self-contained apartment, previously used as a successful luxury holiday rental.
2. Dual aspect open plan kitchen/living/dining areas (33 m2), full height sliding windows with panoramic views over the ocean.
Bespoke kitchen with fully integrated appliances and granite work surfaces.
3. Bedroom (12.5 m2) has full height sliding windows with panoramic views over the ocean. Bespoke fully integrated built-in wardrobes throughout. Ceiling fan.
4. En-suite (4.6 m2) has a sink, granite surfaces, large glass partitioned walk in shower and W.C.
5. All full height sliding windows benefit from having “Silent Gliss” curtain
tracking and blackout curtains installed.
1. Double garage with remote controlled entry. Internal staircase to ground floor. Sink and granite surfaces. Plumbed for 2 washing machines.
2. Pool technical room.
3. Access to property via secure gate, controlled by an internal video entry system.
430sq m mature, easy to maintain garden, divided into four level terraces with traditional Madeiran stone paviours and natural stone walls.
Large painted galvanised steel pergola with trailing plants. Flower beds filled with numerous palm trees, shrubs, fruit trees, agapanthus, bougainvillea, birds of paradise, many other tropical plants, lawns and seating areas.
The top terrace has a studio with full height sliding windows and a sink with granite surround. Separate storage room with “Rainbird” programmable, automatic water irrigation system that utilises water from the underground water tank fed with lavada water. Floor to ceiling natural stone wall with covered area above, ideal for entertaining or installation of a jacuzzi.
Ideally situated between the large town of Ribeira Brava and picturesque bay of Ponta do Sol which are both 7 minutes away.
Easy access to main road, 45 minutes to the airport, 20 minutes to Funchal via rapida and direct access to the north of the island from Ribeira Brava.
Mains water and sewage. Levada tank and water supply for garden. Hot water solar heating tank. All rooms benefit from an internal vacuum system. All sizes are approximate. This is a private sale through the owner.
Price 845,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 4,355.67