'Casa do Convento', a fantastic 19th century property. Xvi, classified as a property of interest, consists of a fabulous old convent, two stone houses and some annexes. All of this inserted in a land of about 2.4 ha. It does not include the church, owned by the State and restored by Ippar about 15 years ago.
The house, which surrounds the Church and to whom the choirs belong, has about 1500 m2 divided over two floors. It has undergone regular maintenance care, but not structural reforms. Of note are its magnificent rooms, the imposing fireplace, the lookout, the choirs, the outdoor gardens ...
He had a Housing Tourism project approved in 1990. However, the owners ended up not wanting to go ahead with the idea, preferring to keep their privacy intact.
The Casa de S. Plácido, installed in the middle of the property, this house, which is used today for agricultural storage, can be recovered. It has stone statues from the 18th century on the outside.
The Tavarede house is located about 50 m from the Casa do Convento and can perfectly be inserted as a complementary unit, autonomous or not. For this house, a previous study of recovery and transformation into a tourist unit was also prepared.
The Quinta has water and was recently forested, except for the land in front of the gardens of Casa do Convento where a hazelnut remained in full production.
Possibility of acquiring 5 more hectares that can be built.
1h from Viseu, 1.50h from Porto and 3.40h from Lisbon.
Price 1,200,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 923.08
Number of mandate: 3163