Automatically translated from
Wonderful villa of modern architecture with a superb view over the mountains with great orientation and sun exposure.
Bringing together all the comfort, elegance, refinement and a lot of quality, it is filled by wide and bright rooms, all at the level of one and only single floor.
This villa is surrounded by a pleasant garden and land with more than 5000 m² and that has several areas: kennel, leisure area, children's area and two open outdoor annexes of 130 m² where you can create a space for outdoor kitchen with living room if you wish. (Existing design).
The property is fully fenced, and has several water points throughout it and several entrances allowing convenience according to your to-do. Being the main entrance epowered with automatic gate.
Proof of the high comfort and quality of construction and equipment of this villa is its energy rating A+. It has 360 m² of interior living area + 80 m² of balconies.
Composed of three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and lined, one of them suite with hot tub, two social toilets, one with bathtub and the other with shower base, equipped kitchen, dining room / living room with corner bar, with a charming fireplace and with built-in plasma Tv.
It also has two halls, in which one of them is beautifully decorated with a hot water aquarium, equipped with cleaning system with capacity of 250 liters, and another with marquee, several storage areas, pantry, laundry, office, and yet another space that can be converted into library or other room, for example.
It also has a great open garage that gives easy access to the kitchen or storage area and that allows easy housing 2 cars.
The central heating, complete and in perfect operation, works through hydraulic underfloor heating - Brand Uponor Wirsbo, with individual distribution, control and temperature regulation by each division with heat source the automatic pellet boiler. The property is sold with all its filling (furniture, appliances and equipment of various systems).
It is important to emphasize the quality and robustness of the construction because the house is built under massive lages both in the first and second plate with all the necessary calculations (iron and concrete), with seismic structural calculation (according to the execution project).
The interior is covered with false plasterboard ceilings, with Led lighting through built-in projectors and recessed curtains. The interior doors and wardrobes are beech wood, the mosaics and tiles are 80% of the Revigrés brand, remaining 20% in natural stone. The windows and exterior doors transmit maximum safety and watertightness, are in Fenestral German Pvc and thermal cutting. The housing has natural ventilation system grills, insulation of walls of 10 cm, with correction in the construction of all thermal points in insulated beams and pillars and with all double exterior walls.
As for the roof (Portuguese eaves), it has 20cm insulation and ventilation tiles.
The Housing is equipped with solar thermal energy system (complete and in perfect functioning systems) - forced kit of 2 solar collectors with stainless steel water accumulator of 300L to supply the sanitary hot water and with photovoltaic solar energy system with 4 solar collectors for self-consumption of the housing.
The housing also has central vacuum throughout the house and outside is equipped with outdoor lighting system with hourly programming.
It has Septica Fossa and the Gas is from Botija to the Kitchen.
It is part of a quiet and sunny area with mild climate, inserted in a small village with grocery store and coffee, 3 kms from supermarkets, pharmacy, restaurants, and shopping center in the industrial area (close to all services, shops indispensable to the daily life of schools and highway), only 30 km from the cities of Coimbra, Lousã, Pombal.It is only 1:00/1:30h from the city of Porto or Lisbon and the main airports.
This villa is located in a village of great history and a few kms from fantastic monuments such as Penela Castle and the wall of Germanelo Castle that allows an incredible panoramic view and breathtaking. And then also all its natural surroundings, where you can find the Waterfall of Pedra da Ferida, some river beaches and the fun park of borismo air. This is undoubtedly a beautiful choice of residence.
Book your visit now and come and enjoy for yourself the fantastic features and details that this property offers!
Price 255,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 708.33