* large, detached 3 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, lounge/diner, separate kitchen/diner plus 2 garages.
* Pretty village location with countryside views, good sized gardens and surrounded by local amenities.
* Swimming pool can be added on request from local council.
* Slightly elevated position, great spacious room dimensions pleasant interior decor with a light, bright, sunny aspect.
* Mains electric, water and sewerage system, gas heated hot water and a wood burner.
* Approx. 10Mins drive from main town of Castro Verde and approx. 20Mins from the city of Beja... Both hosting all amenities for day-to-day living.
This large, detached villa is situated approx. 10Mins drive from the main town of castro verde in a pretty little village which has a huge community spirit which hosts parties at every opportunity possible.
It offers some great waterside and woodland walks/cycling paths. The home has its own countryside views but is still in the heart of the neighbourhood.
The accommodation consists of comfortable living and has 3 large double bedrooms which are located to the front of the house.
The 2 extra-large bathrooms are adjacent to each other both located to the centre of the home they both have full white suites with baths/overhead showers.
The lounge/dining area covers a vast space as an abundance of natural sunlight and a feature centre fireplace. It has patio doors offering access to the fabulous, elevated veranda which has great views over the large garden and countryside beyond.
The large separate kitchen/ diner also shares the elevated position to the rear of the property.
The kitchen is home to a great range of modern wooden wall and base units all topped with polished granite worktops, stainless steel sink unit, oven and hob and ample spaces for all utilities.
The property also benefits from good sized gardens and a swimming pool could be added on request from the local council.
Another plus point to this property are the 2 garages one is located to the front of the property and the second one is at the rear.
The property is nicely fenced and gated and offers on road guest parking too.
The property has a genuine reason for sale and has been priced for a quick sale which is reflected in the price.
It would make a great family home, business for holiday rentals or a lock up and leave holiday home.
Price 160,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 975.61