The Bordalo Residences project is a boutique building consisting of 10 exclusive and unique apartments (2 per floor). This 300 years old masterpiece in the heart of Lisbon has just experienced a total and complete renovation under the supervision of Pardal Monteiro Architects, a well-known family of architects behind designs of numerous Portuguese landmarks created over the past 100 years, such as the Rossio Railway Station, the Cais do Sodré Railway Station, Hotel Avenida Palace and Hotel Ritz/Four Seasons to name a few.
The building is the birthplace of Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro (spelled Raphael Bordallo Pinheiro in older Portuguese orthography), one of the most influential people of nineteenth-century Portuguese culture, an artist known for his illustrations, caricatures, sculptures, and ceramics designs.
This light-filled apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the project, the most desirable floor in the building, and is accessible via an elevator or a beautifully restored staircase. The residence consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an open plan living - dining - kitchen area overlooking attractively landscaped back garden and red rooftops of Lisbon's downtown historic buildings.
The apartment has the following custom features:
- character boiserie throughout
- recessed ceiling lights throughout the apartment with dimmer switches
- custom European bathroom sinks
- custom bathroom fixtures (Hansgrohe and Sanindusa)
- European custom kitchen
- induction cooktop, built-in oven/microwave, integrated refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, built-in exhaust hood
- washer/dryer combination
- large built-in custom wardrobes
- privacy solid wood shutters in each bedroom
- pre-wired for air conditioning units throughout the apartment
- private balconies on the front and rear plus a balcony near the kitchen.
Categoria Energética: C
Preço 749.000 €
Número de mandato: PF23738