Exceptional industrial land with 6.879 m2, on the road that connects Palmela to Lau, Palmela parish, Palmela municipality.
Opportunity industrial zone of great location and accesses, with front to the national road.
Urbanizable area - industrial area, for small, medium industry and / or warehouse, by the site plan of the municipal master plan of Palmela (Pdm), applying the art. 12º that refers to the art. 15º of the regulation of Pdm.
Just 40min away from Lisbon, this property could be what your company needs.
Come and visit this fantastic plot!
Palmela is a Portuguese village belonging to the district of Setúbal and to the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon, with about 19.000 inhabitants]. Its maximum altitude is 378 metres, measured on the hill where the Castle is located.
The lofty Palmela Castle, a dazzling viewpoint, occupies the highest position. A fortified complex, classified as a national monument by
Decree-Law of 16 June 1910 - together with the Church of Santiago -, presents a great diversity of interventions: repairs, reconstructions, enlargements.
The Church of Santiago, located inside the primitive enclosure of the Castle, is a remarkable temple of the second half of the 15th century). It is a building of great geometrical monumentality and, due to its formal simplicity, is part of the last phase of the late Gothic style. Its interior has three naves, as well as vestiges of 17th and 18th century tile decoration. Under a solid Manueline arch is the tomb of D.Jorge, the last Grand Master of the Order of Santiago de Espada.
The region is well known for the production of excellent wines and cheeses. With tourism always on the increase. Palmela has a large industrial area, for its excellent accesses.
Price 268,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 38.96
Number of mandate: 80793
Agency: Ulisses Assis