Beautiful house of the 70s, built on a plot of 4951 m2, including its useful area of 429 m2 with incredible views of the land and Figueira da Foz.
This house includes several fruit trees, gardens and a large
The house holds an 80-meter deep water hole, as well as a well. From the ground floor to the first floor, you will find 8 large bedrooms, 4 toilets/bathrooms of which one is in the annex part to the house, 2 garages and a workshop. Another additional rustic annex completes this property.
The house was divided into two parts, one of 81 m2, with outbuilding and patio of 120 m2. As well, the other part of 154m2. What makes this property atypical and exceptional.
On the ground floor:
- Two entrance hall
- A large kitchen
- A large open living room (living and dining room)
- Four large bedrooms (one of which is 25 m2)
- A bathroom (with shower) with bidet
- A large bathroom with bidet
- A small covered terrace (accessible from the living room)
On the floor:
- An entrance hall with stairs
- A kitchen (to be refreshed)
- A living and dining room (open)
- Four Bedrooms
- A renovated bathroom with bidet
- One piece used for storage
- A large balcony/terrace around the house
- A large terrace (garden/pool side) overlooking Figueira da Foz and accessible from the inside of the house but also from the ground floor.
- Large workshop with bar, kitchenette, sink and heating salamander.
- Two garages
- A rustic outbuilding for garden and pool compartments
- A large bathroom wc/bidet/shower
- A pool
- A 120m2 patio with summer kitchen (with barbecue)
- Fruit trees, palm trees and various plants
- Three solar panels on the roof
Holds enormous potential for a family home, vacation, for investment in rural tourism or the hotel.
House located in a very quiet area with a fabulous view over the lower Mondego, Figueira da Foz and beaches. It is a 10-minute drive from Montemor-o-velho, 20 minutes from Figueira da Foz and 40 minutes from Coimbra.
The nearest shops (grocery store, hairdressers, bank, workshops, churches, etc.) are between 3-5 minutes by walk.
For more informations or visits, please contact me.
I speak French, Portuguese and English. I share my commission 50-50% with all agencies.
Important: Despite the current situation, digital media allow me to continue to ensure a follow-up of all my customers. I am 100% available, by phone or email, to provide more details about this property and to schedule a more detailed visit, even at a distance.
Price 400,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 932.40
Number of mandate: 69741
Agency: Paula Agostinho