Reduced price from 275,000,00 to 250,000 Euros!!
Large, no expense spared, detached home Bm 104
- Superb detached 3/4 bed, 3 bathroom large family/holiday home with integral garage/workshop and landscaped gardens
- Lovely paved patio with pool (8x4) providing lots of space for al fresco dining/bbq/entertaining completely walled and gated for added privacy.
- The house build of 250m2 and landscaped garden are built on 2 separate plots each of 740m2 which can be utilised to suit your own requirements
- Built to an excellent standard and well maintained
- Neutrally decorated with top of the range fixtures and fittings.
- Underfloor water heating throughout fuelled by a bulk underground gas storage and supported by the 3 panel solar system.
- Fitted with efficient Fogo Montanha wood burner fire
- Mains water and sewerage, a mains water softener is installed within the house plumbing system. Mains electric. Landline and internet provision is throughout the property.
- Licenced borehole for garden irrigation and pool maintenance.
- Air conditioning units are installed in 2 bedrooms but provision is made in other rooms for more units if desired
- Situated on the outskirts of the quiet, rural, picturesque village of Entradas which has beautiful well maintained gardens in the main street and boasts restaurants, cafes, a library providing free computer and internet access, doctors surgery, pharmacy, small grocery stores, a community centre providing frequent village social events i.e. Hog roasts etc – mostly free.
- Excellent road access to local large towns and to the A2 motorway – 20km away giving quick access to Faro or Lisbon.
- Lovely views from the dining room, lounge and veranda – also providing al fresco dining whilst watching the setting sun – stunning.
- The property is absolutely immaculate, neutral tones, well maintained and more than ready to move into.
- Briefly comprises: Main entrance hall, very spacious lounge, 3/4 bedrooms (1 currently set up as an office), 2 large and 1 huge master, 3 luxurious bathrooms, dining room, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, separate fully fitted utility room, Walk in storage cupboard,
- Excellent internet supply.
Brightmoves are excited to be offering this superb detached 3/4 bedroomed, 3 bath, spacious (250m2 construction size) family/holiday home to today’s market. We hope you will appreciate that this property has many quality extras included.
The neutral décor creates a natural feel and the year round weather provides the ability to sit on the terrace and enjoy dining al fresco style. We highly recommend an early viewing to soak up the wonderful lifestyle on offer here.
The layout has had a lot of thought put into it with the lovely dining room, beautiful spacious lounge and very large master bedroom each overlooking and offering patio access to the pretty elevated Mediterranean-feel covered veranda and pool area with views over the landscaped garden and countryside beyond (very peaceful).
The bespoke fully fitted kitchen with both wall and floor units also houses an oven, separate hob with forced ventilation unit over, and integrated dishwasher and fridge. The separate utility room, also bespoke, houses the Worcester Bosch boiler, double stainless steel sink unity and washing machine and external dg door leading out to the side of the house.
There are 2 spacious beautiful bedrooms, 1 being en-suite and this one is also fitted with beautiful well-made mirrored wardrobe doors proving loads of storage space.
Extraction fans are fitted in all 3 luxurious bathrooms/shower rooms.
The office could easily be used as a 4th small bedroom/nursery if required.
There is also a larger than single size integral garage/workshop with plumbing and electric giving access to the main spacious entrance hall and has hatch access to the huge, well insulated loft area providing lots of extra storage space.
Off the main entrance hallway is also a walk in store room which houses the hot water storage tank and underfloor heating controls and provides room for useful storage of laundry and cleaning items.
There is also a head height basement/vast storage area underneath the terrace part of the property which houses the pool pump equipment and provides storage for other pool accessories, garden tools, extra garden furniture etc.
The property flows seamlessly from room to room partly from every effort being made re the design and space and the no-expense spared German Upvc made windows and doors (all fitted with fly screens), being installed to allow an abundance of sunlight to flood in and no dull or cold winter months in this property owing to, its’ again, cleverly planned underfloor water heating. The solar system usually provides enough hot water for daily use but is supported by a gas Worcester Bosch boiler for those few non sunny days and has the water softener fitted avoiding the need for supplementary machine softeners.
The outside matches up perfectly to the inside, having also been well planned, landscaped and professionally paved to an excellent standard and very well maintained creating an idyllic haven for the sun, pool and garden lovers. The garden provides pleasant seating areas to enjoy reading a book in the shade whilst reflecting how good life is.
The garden is a separate plot of 740m2 with its’ own paperwork which is included in the asking price to be used as how you require i.e. Extra build space or sell off as a separate plot (outline permission already granted)
The location of this property is also a big plus point. It stands on the outskirts of a very popular beautiful idyllic village meaning you are still nestled within the Baixo Alentejo with views over the countryside but just a stone’s throw to all the village has to offer and via the excellent road access to the lovely town of Castro Verde (only 10km) and Beja (only 30km) and then on to the motorway network – 20km away providing quick access to Faro (approx. 1Hr) and Lisbon (less than 2hours).
This property really must be viewed to appreciate its’ full value and all that is on offer here.
Price € 250,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available