Automatically translated from
Exclusive Property for Exclusive Customers***
I present to you the "Monte da Azinheira", synonymous with Class, Distinction and Good Taste.
It is a property with a total area of 6.3 ha of which 4.5 ha of vineyards over 40 years old, with production of branded wines.
Built between the 17th and 18th centuries, Monte da Azinheira is a unique place, with a wide view over the Serra de Portalegre.
The housing part consists of three independent buildings, a swimming pool with 100m2 of implantation, support area and large gardens, two irrigation tanks, fruit trees and vegetable garden, two holes and gas deposit.
Restored between 1996 and 2000, the exterior architecture remained Original and adapted the interior to the current amenities.
At the entrance of the farm is the typical square of the Alentejo Lord's Houses, paved with Portuguese cobblestone marble estremoz, which also composes the garden walkways. The old marble is found in the staircases and stonework, as well as the floor of the porch supporting the pool, the 9 fireplaces distributed by the house, the remaining brick floor being typical of the region.
We can also find Portuguese tiles and original panels from the 17th and 18th centuries.
The doors and windows are solid wood with double glazed doors.
The main house has an area of 895m2, distributed by:
- 2 Rooms
- Dining house
- Chapel with Altar
- 7 bedrooms, 4 of which en suite
- 2 halls
- 2 pantries
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 Wc
- Porch with access to the dining house
- Balcony, with access to the kitchen and bread oven
1) House with 348 m² consisting of living room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms en suite, pantry, sanitary installation and balcony with access to the living room.
2) Two-storey house with an area of 344m², distributed by:
- Ground floor: Living room and kitchen with an arch in the middle, sanitary installation, office, pantry and boiler house;
1st floor: apartment with living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, sanitary installation and balcony.
3) Pool support house: with 206m², consisting of 2 kitchens, 2 sanitary facilities, living room, 1 balcony that can be used as a living room on summer nights, and porch in the back for car parking.
The total construction area of this property is 1793m2.
The water supply is done through hole. The water is treated and good for consumption, with certified analyses.
The sewers are connected to a watertight septic tank.
The property is served by the public electricity network.
There is also a drip irrigation system in the garden.
The 4.5 ha of agricultural land includes a vegetable garden area and fruit trees and an extensive area of Vine, with the following varieties:
- 1.4336 ha of Wardrobe (White);
- 1.2440 ha of Sheep's Tail (White);
- 0.2930 ha of Antão Vaz (White);
- 0.2930 ha of Arinto (White);
- 0.3072 ha of Trincadeira (Red);
- 0.3072 ha of Aragonez (Red);
- 0.3072 ha of Periquita (Red);
- 0.2048 ha from Alicante Bouschet (Red).
For private use or as an investment, this is a luxury property full of character, where quality, comfort and good taste prevail.
Come and meet!
Price € 2,750,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2,888.66
Number of mandate: 120121142-166
Agency: RE/MAX Évora