Automatically translated from
Alcochete has become the ideal place to live for those who want to be close to the capital and also keep the quality of life modern families seek. Lux Terrace provides you an unrivalled lifestyle with all the amenities you need. Its location close to schools, commerce and services, having an easy connection to Lisbon by boat or bus and a fast access to the freeway, ensures a tranquil way to start your day making your coming back home even more desirable. The traditional street shops, famous restaurants, bakeries and esplanades of the historic centre nearby, the long and relaxing walks on the riverfront and, of course, Freeport Fashion Outlet, make living in this charming and typical town an unique experience. Soon, the new airport being built within a short drive will make your holiday or business trips also much easier.
Because it’s close to the Tagus River, Alcochete benefits from a clean air and a very own luminosity. Lux Terrace’s large windows bring this amazing natural sunlight into your apartment, enhancing the bright colours of their interiors. Spacious balconies and terraces allow you to enjoy lovely outdoor meals with your family and friends, as well as peaceful afternoons contemplating the sunset. Spread throughout 5 residential buildings separated by gardened areas, the development offers high-end modern construction and finishes on each of the 42 apartments, divided into T1, T2, T3, T3 Duplex, T4 Duplex and T5 Duplex typologies. Fully equipped kitchens with last generation Siemens appliances, reversible air conditioning with wi-fi, aluminium tilt-and-turn frames with thermal cutting and double-glazed windows will grant Lux Terrace A-Class Energy Certificates.
At Lux Terrace you not only choose the apartment that fits better to your lifestyle, but also decide how you want it to be and to look inside. Until the concrete structure is fully finished, you can choose from the available catalogues presented by the Developer the types of wooden or ceramic floors and the types of kitchen cabinetry that fit better to your own taste.
So don’t waste any more time and book your visit to see what can become your future home in one of Portugal’s most beautiful towns.
Price € 215,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2,443.18
Number of mandate: 122020
Agency: Portugal Luxury - Real Estate
This property is in Alcochete, in Alcochete (district Setúbal).
- 5 min from the motorway
- 28 min from the airport
- 1 min from the bus from Alcochete
- 1 min from the town centre from Alcochete
- 20 min from the chateau from Palmela
- 1 min from the shops from Alcochete
- 1 min from the schools from Alcochete
- 15 min from the station from Pinhal Novo
- 20 min from the station from Parque Das Nações
- 15 min from the golf course from São Bento do Cortiço e de Santo Estevão
- 20 min from the golf course from Quinta Do Anjo
- 25 min from the sea from Setúbal (São Julião, Nossa Senhora da Anunciada e Santa Mari
- 25 min from the tube from Parque Das Nações
- 20 min from the tube from Moscavide e Portela
- 2 min from the park from Alcochete
- 1 min from the beach from Alcochete
- 25 min from the beach from Setúbal (São Julião, Nossa Senhora da Anunciada e Santa Mari
- 35 min from the trams from Baixa Pombalina
Advice on buying a property in Portugal : click to see our Portugal buying guide.