House of the century Xix, (1873) classified by the General Directorate of Tourism as: "Building of recognized architectural value". It was transformed into Housing Tourism in 1998 and has private part where the owners live and part destined to the guests.
Private Party: (233,92m2)
Consisting of 5 + 1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, recreation area and terrace.
Exclusive guests: (375,54m2)
10 rooms, all with Wc and wardrobe (1 of them with closet), and 8 with balcony. Two of the bedrooms can be transformed into interconnecting rooms, 2 holding rooms.
Common spaces: (540,75m2)
Library, games room, billiard room, large living room, living room (in the old kitchen), bar (cellar), dining room, gym, 3 toilets support (1 with shower, next to the gym).
Service areas: (148,19m2) storage area with direct service entrance from the outside, kitchen, utility room, laundry, engine room, Wc with shower Rustic kitchen with wood oven.
• Large swimming pool and children's pool with the support of an outside shower with toilet and indoor shower.
• Old washing tank, water mill (where the pool equipment is installed), small lake, vegetable garden and several outdoor storage areas (25m2).
• Gardens with various environments (English garden, lawn, orchard) and various species (garden cherry, black bamboos, magnolia, jacaranda, jasmine, starling, hibiscus, rosebushes, boxwood, phisalis, arachnid, avocado pear, orange trees, apple trees, plums , pear, fig, quince, peach, lemon, poplar, cedar, etc.).
Areas (according to Land Registry):
• Gross Area: 4,598 m²
• Deployment area: 608 m²
• Gross Building Area: 1,217 m²
• Number of Floors: 3
• Additional Building Capacity (enlargement): 3.380m2
• Own water hole (15m3 / hour)
• Connection to mains water
• Link to Public Sanitation
• Central Heating
• Pre-installation of Solar Heating
• Other facilities and Storage (basement for tool storage) - 45m2
The house is located in the quiet village of Alquerubim, in a rural context of great beauty and tranquility, from where you can see the Vouga River so close.
It is 26min by car from the nearest city, Aveiro (19.2km), 50min from Porto (70.4km) and 2h35min from Lisbon (268km) and 4h55m min from Madrid (505km)
• The property is sold with existing equipment, furniture and utensils,
as well as with the brand "Casa de Fontes" and the respective licensing for Tourism. Household items that include some furnishings, decorations and utensils are excluded.
• Photographs may not reflect the current state of conservation of the building, as well as some of the decorative or movable elements not included in the sale.
• The facilities are licensed for "Housing Tourism", being able to continue this activity. According to Portuguese law, "Turismo de Habitação" is a tourist unit whose main characteristic is that the owners live (or not) the unit.
The number of rooms in the current tourist office is 10 rooms (20 adults). The potential of monetization of the facilities allows to expand the activity within the current model or to expand to other tourism modalities (rural, boutique, boutique) or to add other functionalities, such as Event Organization.
The available construction area (over 3,300m2) allows a comfortable use and expansion, in a harmonious and friendly mixing between built area and green areas or leisure, either in the construction of a new volume in the available areas or separate niches of housing units in the perimeter of the property, leaving open multiple options of evolution, being certain that the possible expansion of the unit can be harmonized with the operation of the current facilities, soon after the conservation works.
Price € 1,200,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Agency: IAD PORTUGAL SA