Manor house built in the 17th century in Seixas, a Portuguese parish, occupying an area of about 833 ha, the parish of Seixas is located north of the village of Caminha. It enjoys the privilege of being at the confluence of two rivers: Rio Minho and Rio Coura. The first is on your left bank. The second, which has its mouth here with the river Minho, is on its right bank. It is approximately 2 km away that separate the center of Seixas from the county seat.
Based on true documents, Seixas only comes into history in the year 1071, when the King of Galicia, Dom Garcia Ii donates to the Bishop of Tui, D. Jorge, the Vilar de Mouros Couto, with all his belongings and some Couples of Seixas. In the year 1156, Mons. Alfonso Vii of Leon and Castile confirms the division of the church and archdeacon of the Bishopric of Tui, coming Seixas mentioned as belonging to the Bishopric of Tui. Seixas is supposed to have had the first charter letter by Monsignor Afonso Henriques.
The two locations are therefore separated by the Coura River in the district of Viana do Castelo, a site existing since the construction of Condado Portucalense.
The house is of solid construction all made in romantic inspired masonry with magnificent views over the mouth of the river Minho.
This spectacular manor house is located in the upper part of Seixas, the rising part, the area of excellence, home to dignitaries and wealthy gentlemen seeking quality and tranquility. Enjoy natural beauty and its magnificent views.
Ceilings with ceilings of about 3.5 meters give it stature with its lacework with details of the early life of the house, painted walls, imported wood floors, fantastic kitchen as the photos document.
The house has, garden and chapel to complete
Price € 1,250,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Agency: IAD PORTUGAL SA