Located near the town of Cabeceira de Basto, Porto and its airport is 45min. Former winery of the 17th century completely restored. (7.2 Hectares) (800 m2 built)
Self-sufficiency in water and wood thanks to a hill belonging to the property as well as 2 springs running 24 hours a day for free!
Privacy guaranteed. Peaceful and safe place a dream for nature lovers.
Only 40 minutes from natural parks such as Gerês, Alvão and Marão, 20 minutes from Guimarães and Braga and 1 hour from the beaches of the Atlantic.
The property is south-south-east oriented and the views of the house in this direction are the mountain ranges of the nature parks. This situation gives the farm a very good microclimate.
The central heating is firewood, and supplies the hot water of the house.
Solar panels also provide hot water in the main system.
Gas heating system provides hot water but never needed
Little industry, excellent air quality, just like pure water and clean foods. The locals are extremely hospitable and helpful.
The property consists of the main house (former original farmhouse)
• The lower floor includes
• An entrance
• Living room and spacious open kitchen
• A spacious living room (former "Lagar" winemaking section with an indoor fountain for freshness in summer, natural air conditioning)
• Spacious bathroom with double raised bath and double shower.
• Covered porch overlooking the pool and orchard with a breakfast room.
The upper floor is composed
• Huge master bedroom (formerly divided into 3), stone walls, hardwood floor
• Covered terrace and glazed a beautiful view of the mountains.
The floors are wood or tiled (see floor plans for room sizes) full game room with pool table.
2nd house called The "attic" by its origin.
Constituted on the ground floor:
- A large garage
- laundry / summer kitchen area with hotplates and shower
- large stone area facing a paved area traditionally used to beat corn, now a lattice patio - a toilet and plenty of storage space.
-The floor houses several rooms and library. The floors are tiled or wood.
Beautiful views of the mountains of the natural park.
3rd house (former barn and hayloft, now a fully independent cottage that can be rented, has air conditioning and heating, wooden floor in the bedroom and the rest terracotta tiled floor
The "Barraco", is a large shed / workshop and storage of wood.
In a traditional style, it has an open facade with the rest of the building buried in the hill.
The pool is fully tiled (11m x 3m x 2m deep).
Powered by a continuous supply of spring water, so that the water is constantly renewed, no pump is needed.
A stone water tank traditionally used for irrigation (now a goldfish pond) is also fed by a spring, with a seating area nearby.
The orchard is composed of 1 hectares of fruit trees (olives, walnuts, oranges, apples lemons, plums, chestnuts, pears, quinces, pomegranates, apricots, cherries, figs and many others ...
It also contains a fenced vegetable garden.
Price € 580,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Agency: IAD PORTUGAL SA