Exclusive Exclusive Exclusive Exclusive Exclusive
Beauty, comfort and practicality are perfectly blended in this three bedroom home located in Santa Cruz. With magnificent unobstructed views to the coast, well cared for gardens and in impeccable condition.
Located at an altitude of 220m, in a quiet area where the sun seems to shine all day.
The house, built in 2002 was carfelly constructed so that all rooms face south. A long driveway leads to the main house. Beautiful oak floors in the bedrooms and lounge. The master suite includes, dressing room and en-suite A cosy fireplace.
Remote electric front gates
The total area is 850m2 and also includes an infinity swimming pool (surrounded by granite), a barbeque area and a garden with fruit trees.
Heated Swimming Pool
For more information please .
For those considering an investment or a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic'.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - Imt tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/Donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
Portuguese (Eu) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the Non-Eu Purchaser has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A Minimum Investment Of €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
About Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a Property Finding Service, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.
Energy Rating: D
Price € 495,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2,106.38
Number of mandate: 322 (2)
Agency: Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate Lda