Évora - Arraiolos
A farm with about 185 hectares, a Magnific Chic Farmhouse with a 360 degree view, with several infrastructures of around 3,000 m2, fully fenced, with high water resources, namely a dam, weirs and 3 drill water holes.
The pool and the garden over the dam are a characteristic of great relief and simply unique.
Mounted with Sobro and Holm with 120 hectares, irrigated área with 100 hectares. Areas of pasture and meadows, and of pines with about 10 hectares and with 18 years of planting.
This estate is also characterized by the production and export of Lusitano horses to the North American market, duly certified for the development of equestrian practice.
There is currently Bovine production (Wagyu and Angus) benefiting from the proper parceling of the property by parks and sectors created for this purpose.
Excellent access to 1 hour 15 minutes from Lisbon.
- Dedicated Consultant in the entire purchase process
- Permanent search for a property tailored to your needs
- Business monitoring
- Provision of the most advantageous financial solutions
- Support in the bank financing process
- Support in marking and performing the Cpcv (Promissory Purchase and Sale Agreement), bilingual if necessary
- Support in marking and carrying out the Deed of acquisition.
Price 2,900,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1.57
Number of mandate: 53402
Agency: Raul COSTA